We move metals
Apprenticeship as a Management Assistant for Forwarding and Logistics services (m/f/d) in Duisburg
RKI is an internationally operating logistics company with 12 sites in Europe. For more than 50 years, we have been solving the logistical challenges of our customers in the European steel and metal industry. Our past and our future are characterized by change and flexibility, and we look forward to the upcoming challenges of the mobility change and digitalization.
During your apprenticeship, working with colleagues, customers and our service providers is an essential part of your daily work. You process incoming orders and create orders and quotations yourself, call business partner and organise transports. You take responsibility from the very beginning. In addition to your practical training in the company, you attend vocational school in Duisburg for block instruction. The first day of your apprenticeship is the first of August.
- You enter your professional life in one of the most exciting and promising industries
- Multifaceted work environment providing best learning conditions
- Optimal conditions to improve you skills and gain practical experience in different operational and administrative departments
- Free water & free parking
- Preparation courses for your final exam
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- No shift work
- Participation in selected IHK workshops and projects
- Regular summer parties, Christmas parties and anniversary celebrations
Your qualifications and skills
- At least German “Realschulabschluss” or equivalent
- Understanding of and interest in commercial and geographical contexts
- Fluent written and spoken in German and English
- Further language skills desirable
- At least basic knowledge of common IT systems (Microsoft Office package)
- Team player and communication skills
- You are reliable, willing to learn and committed
Are you interested?
Just send us your contact details and we will be in touch to discuss further details in person:
Rheinkraft International GmbH
Beecker Straße 11
We are looking forward to your application!