We move metals
Apprenticeship as an Office Management Assistant (m/f/d)
RKI is an internationally operating logistics company with 12 sites in Europe. For more than 50 years, we have been solving the logistical challenges of our customers in the European steel and metal industry. Our past and our future are characterized by change and flexibility, and we look forward to the upcoming challenges of the mobility change and digitalization.
During your apprenticeship, your colleagues and the administrative processes of the company are integral parts of your daily work. Your apprenticeship includes office management tasks as well as commercial activities in the departments finance and accounting, insurance service, accounting service, marketing and human resources. In some of the departments, you are also in contact with customers and our service providers. In addition to your practical training in the company, you attend vocational school in Duisburg for block instruction. The first day of your apprenticeship is the first of August.
- You enter your professional life in one of the most exciting and promising industries
- Multifaceted work environment providing best learning conditions
- Optimal conditions to improve you skills and gain practical experience in different operational and administrative departments
- Free water & free parking
- Preparation courses for your final exam
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- No shift work
- Participation in selected IHK workshops and projects
- Regular summer parties, Christmas parties and anniversary celebrations
Your qualifications and skills
- At least German “Realschulabschluss” or equivalent
- Understanding of and interest in commercial contexts
- Fluent written and spoken in German and English
- At least basic knowledge of common IT systems (Microsoft Office package)
- Team player and communication skills
- You are reliable, willing to learn and committed
Are you interested?
Just send us your contact details and we will be in touch to discuss further details in person:
Rheinkraft International GmbH
Beecker Straße 11
We are looking forward to your application!