We move metals
Apprenticeship as a Automotive Mechatronics Technician, Focus: Commercial Vehicles (m/f/d) in Duisburg
RKI is an internationally operating logistics company with 12 sites in Europe. For more than 50 years, we have been solving the logistical challenges of our customers in the European steel and metal industry. Our past and our future are characterized by change and flexibility, and we look forward to the upcoming challenges of the mobility change and digitalization.
During your apprenticeship, working with colleagus and service providers is an essential part of you daily work. Automotive Mechatronics Technicians with focus on Commercial Vehicles maintain and repair trucks, omnibusses, construction and city cleaning vehicles, check the vehicle's technical systems as well as attachments and superstructures, carry out repairs and equip the vehicles with extensions and special equipment. The first day of your apprenticeship is the first of August.
- You enter your professional life in one of the most exciting and promising industries
- Optimal conditions to improve you skills and gain experience
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Participation in inter-company training
- No shift work
- Regular summer parties, Christmas parties and anniversary celebrations
Your qualifications and skills
- At least German “Realschulabschluss” or equivalent
- Fluent written and spoken in German and English
- Good knowledge of another foreign language is an advantage
- At least basic knowledge of common IT systems (Microsoft Office package)
- Team player and communication skills
- You are reliable, willing to learn and motivated
Are you interested?
Just send us your contact details and we will be in touch to discuss further details in person:
RKS Rheinkraft GmbH & Co KG
Beecker Straße 11
We are looking forward to your application!