We move metals
- Charter disposition for various customers in the area of steel transports
- Load consolidation for major customers, scheduling and control of all transport orders
- Purchasing shipping space / finding carrier on the spot market as well as control of permanent transport partners
- Preparation of offers as well as orders and document processing
- Billing activities and complaints management
- Successfully completed training as a forwarding and logistics services clerk or other commercial training
- You ideally already have work experience inthe field of national / international road freight transports
- Independent, reliable way of working, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Communication skills
- Confidence in using the MS Office package
We offer a full-time position with regular working hours between Monday and Friday. You can expect a good working environment and a pleasant working atmosphere in a committed team as well as appropriate remuneration.
Are you interested?
Please send your contact details and we will get in touch to discuss further details in person.
Rheinkraft International GmbH
We look forward to receiving your application!